Jeremy Tarver, DDS, FACS
Meet Oral Surgeon Dr. Tarver
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery &
Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
Dr. Tarver has extensive experience in the field of oral and maxillofacial surgery. His educational background, professional experience, and dedication to continuing education significantly add to his commitment to clinical excellence and providing patients with the highest level of care. After graduating from Georgia Institute of Technology with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, and Howard University with his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, Dr. Tarver completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency at Harlem Hospital. He worked for several years at private dental practices in Atlanta along with being an attending oral maxillofacial surgeon at Wellstar Atlanta Medical Center prior to opening East Atlanta Oral, Implant & Facial Surgery Center. In addition to being a Board Certified Surgeon, Dr. Tarver is affiliated with many prestigious local and national organizations and associations for specialized dentists. He is a member of the American Dental Association, National Dental Association, and Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He also serves the Dominican Medical Dental Outreach Society where he provides free services and surgeries to members of underserved communities.
Dr. Tarver is a native of Atlanta and is happily living and working in his hometown. He looks forward to serving patients and providing them with a unique level of care that leaves an outstanding lasting impression. He helps patients feel comfortable with their surgical options, and he looks forward to developing lifelong professional relationships with them. Outside of work, Dr. Tarver enjoys spending time with his family, working out, and giving back to the community.
- Harlem Hospital – Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – 2009-2014
- Howard University College of Dentistry – Doctor of Dental Surgery 2005-2009
- Georgia Institute of Technology – B.S. Electrical Engineering – 2000-2005
- American Dental Association
- National Dental Association
- Georgia Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellowship of AAOMS (American Association of Oral Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons